City Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world.

3 posters

Go down

Whats your choice house locations?

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap20%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap10%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap10%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap0%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap0%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_lcap30%Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. Empty Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world.

Post  Kerrowe Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Just asking.

Kerrowe
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Name : Kerrowe
Minecraft Rank : Moderator

Back to top Go down

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. Empty Re: Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world.

Post  Lando36G Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 am

Well, I like remote areas, but the thought of getting lonely makes me think a busy town would be the ideal home.
Lando36G
Lando36G
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Name : Lando36G

Back to top Go down

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. Empty Re: Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world.

Post  Kerrowe Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I'd like one hidden one in a city in the sky.

Kerrowe
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Your ideal house location you desire in the beta world. Empty Efficiency

Post  Lando36G Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

That wouldn't be very efficient. Most cities have large, high towers and if a city were to be made in the sky, there wouldn't be much building room, would there now?
Lando36G
Lando36G
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Name : Lando36G

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerrowe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Lando36G wrote:That wouldn't be very efficient. Most cities have large, high towers and if a city were to be made in the sky, there wouldn't be much building room, would there now?
I guess. but its still possible, since I've seen high up buildings in the beta on youtube, one of them was huge like a city.

Kerrowe
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  m85233 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:15 pm

well I guess they didn't go ALL THE WAY to the top did they now?

I like mine on the side of a cliff with a completly hidden entrance near a small town
lol

m85233
Getting There
Getting There

Minecraft Name : m85233

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerrowe Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Sounds good,

Kerrowe
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down